Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello World!

Hello!
My name is Alison Inwood and I am in my final year at Michigan State University preparing for a career in special education. Part of my preparation involves becoming proficient in technological resources to use in the classroom.
Technology and I have had a rather tumultuous relationship. I have enough knowledge to get by in a technological world, but sadly not enough to be proficient or to add anything of substance to the web world. Thus the reason I am in the class "Technology in the classroom." I would like to learn how to harness the beast that is technology and use it as a tool to educate children in a personalized manner. I would also like to be able to teach my students how to use technology to enhance their own learning and to experience the world outside of their immediate environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment